Sup’Biotech pays attention to the personal data of the users of its website. Consequently, Sup’Biotech is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French law Loi Informatique et Libertés, amended.
Sup’Biotech (hereafter “Sup’Biotech” or “we”), whose registered office is located at 66, rue Guy Môquet 94800 VILLEJUIF, act as data controller according to the GDPR.
Concerned with build relationships based on trust, we have put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data we process.
We endeavour to be as transparent as possible about our personal data processing.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you with clear and simple terms about personal data processing we carries out about you, in the context of your browsing and operations you did on our website.
2. Personal data collected
When you browse on Sup’Biotech’s website, we collect some information about you that can identify you directly or indirectly.
Thus, depending of your navigation we may collect different categories of personal data, such as:
- Identification data: civility, name, first name, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, copy of passport or European ID
- Data relating to your education or professional life: resume, cover letter, transcripts form 1st years to date, copy of diploma, certificate in English or French Proficiency, ILETS, TOEFL,DELF B2 …
Personal data collected are strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing. We endeavour to minimise data we collect and keep it up to date.
You are informed, on each form collecting personal data, of the compulsory or optional nature of the answer by the presence of an asterisk (*). If required information are not provided, the processing cannot be carried out.
3. Purposes and legal basis of the processing operation carried out
We collect your personal data for specific purpose, based on different legal basis.
The main purposes of the information you provide us with are as follows:
- The measurement of the quality and the satisfaction;
- the management of your requests for information addressed to our team;
- the commercial and marketing management of programs we proposed;
- the access and functioning of our website;
- answering any question you may have about our programs;
- the management of your registration to our international programs;
- the management of yours requests to exercise your rights.
3.2. Legal basis
Sup’Biotech implements data processing only on the following legal basis:
- Consent, for processing operations relating to the registration to:
- The measurement of the quality and the satisfaction;
- The access and functioning of our website;
- The commercial and marketing management of programs we proposed;
- The execution of pre-contractual measures that we take at your request or the execution of a contract that we conclude with you, to processing relating to:
- The management of your requests for information addressed to our team;
- Answering any questions you may have about our programs;
- The management of your registration to our international programs;
- Compliance with a legal obligation for processing operations relating to:
- The management of your requests to exercise your rights.
4. Recipients of data
As data controller, Sup’Biotech is the recipient of personal data you communicate to us.
We shall ensure that only its staff authorised to process these data regard to the processing concerned and their functions within Sup’Biotech, and if necessary:
- Its subcontractors (service providers or authorised suppliers);
- The other companies of Ionis Education Group;
- The Sup’Biotech supervisory authorities;
- The judicial authority.
5. Data retention period
Sup’Biotech undertakes to keep your personal data as long as is necessary for the purposes of the processing, according to GDPR and French regulation, in particular concerning the legal or regulatory prescription periods.
We organise our data retention period policy as follows:
6. The security of your personal data
Sup’Biotech give a high priority to the security of your personal data.
We have put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures adapted to the degree of sensivity of personal data in order to ensure the integrity and the confidentiality of it and to protect it against any malicious intrusion, loss, alteration or disclosure to unauthorised third parties.
Thus, we undertake to take the necessary physical, technical and organisational measures to:
- protect our activities;
- preserve the security of personal data of the data subjects
against any unauthorised access, modification, distortion, disclosure, destruction to the personal data we hold.
Nevertheless, security and confidentiality of personal data are based on good practices. So, you are invited to remain vigilant.
7. The transfer of your personal data to third countries
Sup’Biotech try to keep your personal data in France, or at least inside the European Union.
In the case, where your personal data are transferred outside these areas, we endeavour that:
- the transfer will only be complete after having taken the necessary and adequate measures to ensure a level of protection and security of personal data equivalent to that offered in EU;
- or it will be based on your consent;
- or that it will take place only to the extent necessary to perform a contract concluded between you and Sup’Biotech ;
- or, that the transfer will be governed by standard contractual clauses (SCC);
- or, that the transfer will be governed by binding corporate rules (BCR).
8. The exercise of your GDPR rights
8.1. Your rights
You are be able to exercise these following rights:
- Access right: possibility to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- Right to request the modification: possibility to request that your personal data be corrected or completed if they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, or out of date;
- Right to request the erasure: possibility to request the erasure when one of these following reasons apply:
- Personal data are not longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw your consent previously given;
- You object the processing of your personal data where there is no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing;
- The personal data processing Is not complaint with current regulation.
We may refuse your request when we have to comply with legal duty.
- Portability right: possibility to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in cases laid down by the regulation. If you exercise this right, we will only process your data with your consent or for the purpose of bringing, asserting, or defending against legal claims.
- Right to object: right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your situation, to the processing of your personal data.
After the exercise of this right, we will ensure to stop processing your personal data for the processing concerned, unless if your data are processed for the establishment, the exercise, or the defence of legal claims. As well as we can prove legitimate and compelling grounds to maintain this processing. These grounds must be higher than your interests and your rights and freedom.
- Right to remove your consent;
- Right to give your post-mortem directives: you can define specific and general directives concerning the storage, deletion, and the communication of your personal data post-mortem. These directives should be addressed to a third party, designated by decree.
- Phone canvassing: if you do not wish to be subject of phone canvassing you can register free of charge in an opposition list.
- Right to make un complaint: you have the right to file a complaint to the French data protection authority about any complaint relating to the way IONIS EDUCATION GROUP collect and process your personal data.
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL)
TSA 80715 75334
PARIS CEDEX 07
8.2. How exercise your rights ?
You can exercise your rights:
- By e-mail: [email protected]
- By mail: DSI IONIS EDUCATION GROUP – à l’attention du Délégué à la protection des données – 14-16, rue Voltaire 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre.
Please specify, in the subject line, the entity or entities in which you wish to exercise your rights.
We should use all reasonable measures to verify your identity.
9. Cookies management
All information concerning cookies are accessible in our website.
10. Updating of this policy
Therefore, the user is invited to consult if regularly.
Date of modification: 18/01/2021.